1. 'Like' our Facebook page
2. Join the Friends of Ngaio Marsh House
3. Take a Guided Tour of the House
If you have a skill (for example maintenance, gardening etc) please phone Margaret Sweet on
03 351 5607
5. Make a donation – all gifts over $5 are tax deductible. Our bank account details are:
Westpac (Canterbury Centre Branch)
03 1592 0093339 00
Please use your name as a reference and email us if you would like a receipt.
6. Would your Book Group/Club like to discuss a Ngaio Marsh detective novel in the study where Ngaio Marsh wrote? For $20 each a group of up to 10 people may meet in Ngaio's study to discuss her writing, then make a guided visit to the House. We can provide sets of books.
Contact Margaret Sweet - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Support us via Fishpond. Go to Fishpond (NZ's largest online bookseller) by clicking on the link below or any of the other links/advertisements on this site and make a purchase - Ngaio Marsh House then receives a small commission. An easy way to help us if you intend to purchase from them.
8. School visits Phone 03 337 9248
9. Small garden functions over summer Phone 03 337 9248
10. Bequests - talk to your Solicitor or Trustee Company to remember Ngaio Marsh House and Historic Trust in your will.
11. If you can think of any other way to support us - please let us know!
Many thanks to all our friends and supporters.